Kommunalkredit Austria AG

About the bank

Kommunalkredit Austria AG (KA) is Austria’s INFRA BANKING EXPERT. KA is the centre of competence for municipal and infrastructure-related projects along it’s key sectors social infrastructure, energy & environment, transport. Kommunalkredit’s geographical reach is focussed on Austria and primary extending to Germany, Switzerland and the neighbouring EU member states. KA has close relations to the public sector and co-operates with well- known global supra-nationals, i.e.: EIB, EBRD, OECD. Life-cycle modelling is key competence, whereby Kommunalkredit Public Consulting (KPC) and KommunalNet are completing Kommunalkredit’s Infra Banking approach with a broad advisory and networking reach.

After all the necessary regulatory approvals had been obtained, the demerger for new incorporation of KA was implemented and closed on 28 September 2015. The entire business operation of KA Old (including all its subsidiaries), with total assets pursuant to the Austrian Company Code in the amount of approx. EUR 4.5 billion, was transferred to a newly established company (KA) by way of a proportionate demerger for new incorporation. Gesona Beteiligungsverwaltung GmbH (Gesona), which is indirectly owned by Interritus Limited and Trinity Investments Limited, owns 99.78% of KA. The remaining 0.22% continues to be held by the Association of Austrian Municipalities. Both owners support the strategic goals of KA in the infrastructure sector and the management of support programmes.

Within the framework of the demerger, Kommunalkredit Austria AG (KA) took over the entire business organisation of KA Old, including all its employees. As at 31 December 2015, KA employed 165 FTEs and reported total assets according to IFRS of EUR 4.2 billion (local GAAP: EUR 3.5 billion) with an excellent CET 1 ratio of 25.6%.

Investor Relations

Georg LEHMANN
Investor Relations
Türkenstraße 9, 1092 Wien
T: +43/1/31 6 31-678
F: +43/1/31 6 31-99678
mailto:investorrelations@kommunalkredit.at

Ingrid RAPPOLD-MELLITZER
Funding, Deputy Head of Treasury
Türkenstraße 9, 1092 Wien
T: +43/1/31 6 31-635
F: +43/1/31 6 31-99635
mailto:i.rappold-mellitzer@kommunalkredit.at

Contact

see under Investor Relations contacts

Link

http://www.kommunalkredit.at

Covered Bonds:

http://www.kommunalkredit.at/EN/Investor%20Relations/Bondholder%20Information%20%20Fu569/Covered%20Bonds%20(KACB)/Kommunalkredit+Covered+Bonds+(KACB).aspx

Deckungsstockreporting

pdf-Kommunal